Thursday 19 June 2014

IFA Regional Group 'Thanet Therapists' 15th Anniversary Celebration



 


From Ann:
 
Again I want to thank both you and Valerie for sparing the time to come  down to Kent to join in our 15th birthday celebration.  It certainly was a' wow' of an evening and all of us are so grateful to you both for grealty adding to this 'wow' factor.  The birthday cake was a winner for it looked amazing and tasted delicious. As for my birthday trophy it is placed before my sitting place at the kitchen table and I am truly proud of it, just as I am truly proud of being an IFA member 

With love and gratitude from Ann and the Thanet Therapists 'Group.


Pauline Allen - IFA Ceo 

I attended the Kent regional group 15th Anniversary Celebration with Valerie Worwood, so pleased to be part of Ann Birds Retirement a very special lady. Over the years Anne has done an incredible amount of work on behalf of the IFA, so a very big thank you from all of use, enjoy your retirement! Love Pauline












No comments:

Post a Comment